- Customer agrees to pay, in advance of each billing period to avail domain & hosting services.
- Customer agrees to pay a late fee at 10 percent on invoice per billing cycle on overdue invoices.
- A grace period of 30 days are provided before suspension of services after a invoice is overdue.
- Accounts which remain suspended for 30 days or more are subject to termination at any time.
- We are not responsible for any data loss resulting from terminatation due to failure to pay on time.
If your account exceeds the bandwidth allocated, we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, or until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, or until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused data transfer in one month cannot be carried over. You agree to provide correct profile details at the time of sign up and update as and when required.
Your accounts are backed up daily and/or weekly and/or monthly. However, even the best and most complete and redundant backup systems can and do fail for a variety of reasons, despite the best efforts. Hence Get Green Hosting does not guarantee the availability, completeness, currency, or integrity of these backups or the data they contain. Consequently, you must not rely upon our backups and you are responsible for maintaining your own backups.
Get Green Hosting does not provide any sort of compensation for lost, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated data in the event that our backups do not function properly, regardless of the reason(s) for any such malfunction, even if the malfunction was due to the fault or negligence of any of its employees or agents, and regardless of whether Get Green Hosting had been informed of the possibility of such malfunction, or any fault or negligence that might cause it. In the event that you need to recover data from a backup, we will use reasonable efforts to restore data to your account from the appropriate backup and are NOT responsible for any data loss if the restoration fails for any reason.
Customers may cancel a service at any time by submitting a "Cancellation Request" via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a Customer has cancelled the service before the renewal date, no more charges will be billed to the account. Cancellations on or after renewal will be charged renewal fees. Paypal paying customers cancelling their paypal subscription payment does not warrant cancellation of service.
Get Green Hosting shall not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement or interruption of services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, terrorism, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labor disputes, shortages of resources or transportation, magnetic interference, interruptions of electrical power, communication or other utility service or any cause beyond our reasonable control
We implement this AUP to provide our clients with the resources necessary to put their internet services online reliably in a lightning fast, high availability environment that responds quickly to each client's individual needs.
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account suspended without notice.
- Hosting of copyrighted or nulled or cracked or illegal software and harmful material and likes.
- Content that any applicable law or we deem as "harmful," "inappropriate," or "unsuitable".
- Proxy Scripts or related anonymizers or material describing usage of services for proxies.
- Image hosting only sites that do not host an actual domain name.
- Making use of services just for pure backup purposes without actual websites.
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP), Bank Debentures, Trading Programs, lottery sites.
- You may not send more than 300 emails per hour per domain.
- You may not use more than 2% or allow any process to run for longer than 15 secs CPU time
- You may not use more than 3% or allow any process that uses more than 32 MB of memory.
- Cron jobs must not execute more than once every hour and will be niced to 15 or greater.
- You are not allowed to host adult websites in nature even if it is legal for you in your country.
- You are however allowed to refer to adult content if page does not display any sexually explicit content.
- You are not allowed to even link to websites which may contain illegal software or copyrighted material.
- Restrictions as applicable to section 4 are applicable here.
- You are not allowed to host adult websites in nature if it is legal for you in your country.
- You are however not allowed to host illegal adult content including but not limited to child pornography.
The description of "adult" and "harmful" content is left entirely to the discretion of Get Green Hosting. If you have any questions regarding the acceptability of your content or site or service, please contact us for clarification. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any content that in our judgment is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice.
Get Green Hosting reserves the right to make adjustments to these limits at our sole discretion. If we take corrrective action due to abuse, customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advanced.